International Education Week (IEW) is an opportunity to celebrate the benefits of international education and exchange worldwide. This joint initiative of the U.S. Department of Education (ED) and the U.S. Department of State is part of their efforts to promote programs that prepare Americans for a global environment and to attract future leaders from abroad to study, learn, and exchange experiences.
Notre Dame International is proud to partner with campus units and student organizations to curate enriching experiences that nurture intercultural curiosity, cultivate global citizenship, and celebrate the richness of the Notre Dame community. This is an excellent opportunity to broaden cultural perspectives by sharing with and learning from others.
A series of events will be hosted on campus and virtually throughout IEW and the entire month of November, including:
- “Breaking Bread, Breaking Barriers” with NDI Senior Fellows on Monday, Nov. 13 at 5 pm at Remick Commons. Open to undergraduate students. RSVP here.
- International Sporting Nights on Wednesday, Nov. 15, 7 pm and Friday, Nov 17, 6:30 pm. Open to international graduate students and scholars. RSVP here.
- Name Pronunciation Workshop: Hindi on Thursday, Nov. 16 at 11 am. Open to all. Zoom registration is required.
- Global Engagement Symposium on Thursday, Nov. 16, noon - 5 pm at 200 Main Building. Open to all.
- International Community Night on Thursday, Nov. 16, 6:30 pm at Center for Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion. Open to undergraduate and graduate students. RSVP here.
Click here to view full details of International Education Week.
Originally published by international.nd.edu on November 03, 2023.at